Sunday, November 13, 2011

Birthday Parties Galore!

One of the most memorable things of my childhood has to be the birthday parties my sister and I had growing up. I don't remember the birthday presents so much as I remember the actual the actual parties and presentation of the party. I do believe my mother gave that to me as a gift-the love of hosting with a special touch. The fruits of her labor were definitely appreciated.


My next project will be to make my own candles and paper straws...or at least make my own candles to MATCH paper straws. I was inspired to make my own because I have the hardest time finding nice candles. One day, I did a search and ended up really liking what was actually PAPER STRAWS (childhood flashback to the Central Park Zoo in NY- awesome idea!)! So my project will be to make these too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment